With this feature, you will be able to create a list of job offers.
Click on Job in the “Add pages” section, to add the feature to your app.
(Please note that the tab “Jobs” is available after you have created one company at least)
In “Settings” you can manage general settings for the Job feature:
- “Display place icon“: display the logo of the company next to the job offer
- “Display income“: display the position’s income on the job offer page
- “Display contact“: you can select which type of contact you want to display on the position page
- “Default search distance“: select the default job search radius
- "Currency": select the currency for the jobs on offer
- “Distance unit“: choose the distance units in miles or kilometres
- “Page design“: choose to display items in a list or card format
In this section you can add the companies which offer positions. Click on + To add a company.
- “Name“: It’s the name of the company
- “Description“: It’s the description of your company’s field/projects/objectives/etc…
- “E-mail“: It’s the mail that will receive all the job applies
- “Administrators“: It’s a user(s) who can manage the job offers and the company’s info directly from the app.
- “Display contact“: It’s the same settings from the General tab. “Use global configuration” will use the settings from the General tab.
In this section you can add the job offers.
Complete the position information and choose the company that offer this job from the list of the companies you have created
In this section you can create categories for the positions offered. Click on + to create a category:
These categories can be selected during the creation of the job offer.
THE FEATURE IN THE APP
The job offers are displayed on the main page of the feature.
On the position page, you can see the localisation of the position, contact the company and look at the company’s info.
On the company page you can see a description of the company and all the positions offered by this company.
Important: if the user has admin access, he will be able to edit the job offer by clicking on Pencil icon on the top right:
Admin users can also edit the company info by and create a job offers.