With this feature, you are able to create your own Classified Ads platform for your clients.
First, click on Classifieds in the “Add pages” section, to add this feature to your app.
1. INITIAL SETUP
- 'Radius': The distance (in meters) where the ads will be displayed from the selected location.
- 'Country': The country where you want the ad to be available.
- 'Limit ads to this country only': The ad will be displayed only in the country you selected, regardless of the radius you choose.
- 'Ads expiration': Choose how many days the ad will appear on the app.
- 'Moderate Ads': If this box is ticked, the admin will have to allow the publication of the ads manually. If it is not ticked, ads will be automatically published.
- 'Price is required': Tick this box if you want a price displayed on all ads.
Click Save. Now you will need to create Categories.
First, you have to create a 'Section' (for example: Cars/Motorcycle):
Click on + to add it.
Now that you have created a section, let’s create some categories (At least one is required):
Click on + add a category. You can create as many sections and categories as you like, there is no restriction.
Users can add product ads in categories only, not in sections themselves.
2. IN THE APP
To create an ad, open the app and select the Classifieds feature.
Then click the My Shop button on the bottom of the screen.
Then click + on the top right of the screen (colour may vary depending on your template):
– Write a great description with a minimum of 15 characters (ads won’t be accepted if they contain less).
– Add an image to the ad.
– Add an address or the address of the product.
– Add an email address to be contacted by a potential buyer.
– Add a phone number.
– Add the category where you want the product to be displayed.
You can decide to hide the phone number or the address on the ad, but if the address is hidden, it will not be visible on the public map.
Ensure you have filled out every field or the ad will not be accepted.
Click 'Save'. The ad is now published!
3. MANAGE ADS
You can manage ads, and moderate them, on the 'Manage Ads' section:
For example here, when ticking the 'Moderate Ads' box, you have to review the ad and publish it (or not). Click 'Publish' to accept it. Click 'Cancel' to refuse it. In the app, an ad waiting for review appears like this:
An Ad published:
An Ad cancelled:
The vendor will have to click on their ad, edit and un-cancel it, to send the ad for review again: