Guide to iOS Publication
This guide will be covering the iOS publish process. There have been a lot of changes at Apple over the last 12 months and it is important that you have an understanding of the process so that you know what is required to get apps published in the Apple app store. You will also need to advise your clients on the process when you are ready to publish.
We also have supporting documentation that you can download below and provide to your client. Of course, you are always welcome to reach out to our support team at any time for further guidance.
In this guide we are going to cover the following:
- Creating a new Apple ID
- Developer Accounts and Entity Types
- Dunn & Bradstreet D-U-N-S Numbers
- Organisation Developer Accounts
- Setting up Eazi-Apps as a Team Member
- Submitting an App for Publishing
- Individual Developer Accounts
- Two Factor Authentication (2FA)
- Supporting Documentation
- App Upload and Approval Process
Please note that you can also view this guide in a video format on the Eazi-Apps Academy, the corresponding course can be found here - https://academy.eazi-apps.com/courses/ios-publish-process/