9. Manage Orders from the Dashboard or App
1. Manage Orders from the Dashboard
You can navigate to the ‘Order Status’ tab where you can see a summary of the orders placed. The business owner can also manage the progress status here:
The main orders statuses will be managed automatically during the progress of the order, based on the actions of the thermal printer operator and also according to the payment type chosen by the customer for online payments. The business owner can also manually update the status of any order via the drop-down menu.
2. Manage Orders from the App
To manage orders from the app, the business owner or manager must register as a user in the app and enabled as an App Owner/Admin. See previous section ‘Set App Owner/Admin’.
The owner or manager will then be able to access the Food Print feature via the app:
In this area, the owner or manager can see:
A summary of all the orders
- Orders receipts
- Order detail
- Option to accept/reject orders
- Option to change receipt delivery to Printer, App or SMS.
- Option to change Order Status
You may want to consider the following when setting up access to this area within the app:
- You can put the Food Print feature in a subfolder and call it ‘Settings’ or similar. This is the easiest way.
- You can hide the Food Print feature from the app navigation but make sure it is enabled. You can then setup a deep link to the feature that is somewhere on a Custom Page. You can then show the app owner where to find this small link.
We hope you found this tutorial helpful. If you have any further questions, please contact support.